Thai Style Coconut Curry Noodles With Chicken And Pineapple
Makes 3-4 Servings
13.5 oz can Nature’s Greatest Foods Organic Coconut Cream (or any brand that you can find near you)
1/2 Cup Lite Coconut Milk
1/2 pack Nature’s Greatest Foods Organic Brown Rice Noodles (or any brand white or brand rice noodles that you can find near you)
2 TBS Thai Red Curry Paste
1 TBS Canola or Olive Oil
1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
1/2 Red Bell Pepper, sliced
1/2 Red Onion, chopped
1/2 Cup Fresh Pineapple Chunks
10-12 oz of Chicken Breast Fillets, Trimmed
Salt to Taste
Fresh Thai Basil, 2 TBS Chopped
1 Clove Garlic
- Combine 1/4 cup Coconut Cream with 1 TBS Thai Red Curry Paste and a pinch of salt. Coat Chicken in mixture and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Soak rice noodles in hot water for 15 minutes
- Heat 1/2 TBS oil in a cast iron skillet or wok over medium heat. Add peppers, onions, and garlic and sauté for 5-7 minutes or until tender. Make sure to stir often enough so they do not burn.
- Set vegetables aside. Add remaining 1/2 TBS oil to the pan and add marinated chicken. Let chicken cook about 10 minutes, flipping about halfway through. If you have a meat thermometer, check to make sure the inside temperature is at least 165 degrees once finished cooking.
- Slice chicken into bite size pieces and add back to pan. Return vegetables to pan as well.
- Add 1.5 cups of coconut cream and 1/2 cup lite coconut milk, and 1 TBS Curry Paste to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the rice noodles and add to the pan. Stir so that all the noodles are coated with the coconut milk mixture. At this time, add chopped basil and pineapple.
- Cook 3-5 more minutes or until noodles are tender and the coconut milk has thickened up just enough.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves. Divide into 3-4 servings and enjoy!